Wet field bipolar coagulator is mini diathermy solid-state for controlling bleeding during surgical procedures eliminating tissue trauma using bipolar standard forceps and eraser.
All RF electrosurgery is bipolar so the difference between monopolar and bipolar instruments is that monopolar instruments comprise only one electrode while bipolar instruments include both electrodes in their design.
- Power required for wet field is 230 volts, 50 cycle A.C+10%
- Foot control system gives convenience to surgeons.
- Forceps, Eraser and Cables can be attached.
- Digital display for easy setting.
- Imported forceps and erasers can be attached.
- Power control is continuously variable between 1-9.
- Audible tone lets surgeons know the unit is activated.
- Compact in Size, elegant look and easily portable.
- Safest procedures to delicate tissue involved for cataract, retinal and IOL surgery.
- It can be used with irrigation (wet field) or in the bloody field itself, to locate the bleeder easier to enable the surgeon to have the better visualization.
- Useful for Ophthalmic surgical procedures and for delicate surgery reducing tissue trauma.
- Coagulating with saline irrigation reduces tissue heating, shrinkage, drying and sticking of coagulum to the forceps tips.